We survived 1 year with 2 kids. Let's celebrate!
Hey Friends! We have been laying low for what feels like forever and yet also the blink of an eye. Seemingly overnight, Harper turned 4 and Hunter turned 1. How?!
In some ways, going from 1 kid to 2 was easier than anticipated. However, the reality is, keeping two kids happy and healthy has meant that some of the business stuff either got put on hold or happened slower (WAY slower) than anticipated. We had planned to celebrate Stinky Bunny turning 3 in September but then the date slipped by and days turned into weeks so it felt too late... Oops!
You may not have been hearing from us as often but we have been busy little bees with custom orders and curating our boys' accessories line up. We sincerely appreciate you sticking around and know you've been keeping us relevant with word of mouth. Thanks for being awesome and telling your friends to check us out. It really is appreciated.
So... What do you need to know this month?
* Now through Monday, the 18th, we are celebrating the launch of our boys' accessories line. Get 25% off the entire collection, with no minimum required, by using promo code FORTHEBOYS at check out.
* Saturday, November 23rd, we will be at the Kenneth D. Taylor Christmas Market. It's on from 10am to 3pm and the address is 30 Evanscove Circle NW. It's an elementary school with an orange roof so it's hard to miss. Come on by and say hi! We'd love to see you. This is the ONLY market we are doing in 2019.
* Beaners Country Hills has been restocked! Swing by to check out our new tops, our Bunny Knot Headwraps and a bunch of other awesome Stinky Bunny hair accessories exclusive to Beaners. Don't forget you can also order online and pick up from this location if you're in the Calgary area and want to save on shipping.
* Beaners St. Albert has stock on the way! Soon they will have NEW Stinky Bunny Loves Beaners exclusive Unicorn Headbands and Sequin Flip Cat Ears as well as a bunch of other fan favourite accessories.
* Friday, November 29th, our Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale starts! Keep an eye out for our next newsletter which will have all the details. You're going to want to start planning your wish list NOW!
Who you need to know this month...
We love with teaming up with other small businesses and entrepreneurs. This month we are absolutely OBSESSED with Full Circle Photography. We met Kaila a couple years ago and became absolutely smitten. She has done our newborn photos, Hunter's 1st Birthday Cake Smash and promotional shots of our new boys' line of accessories.
Full Circle Photography has been photographing portraits since 2006. Kaila specializes in maternity, newborn, milestones & family portraiture. She provides fun, creative, professional sessions on-location and in-studio within Calgary.
Kaila is a magical blend of talent and personality. She is a pleasure to work with and her prices are awesome. You can check out more of her work and contact her through her website, www.FullCirclePhoto.ca.